Who loves getting nominated? I DO I DO I DO-OOO!
The lovely Iqra has nominated me for the versatile blogger award! Thank you <3Ok why do I always have trouble understanding blog award protocol?! So I thank and link back to my nominator (check).. I say 7 things about me and I nominate bloggers I've recently discovered and let them know? Ok. Got it.
1. I am a mixed child. Mother is from the Philippines and Father, a tiny island called Mauritius. I've visited Mauritius twice in my life and the Philippines a grand total of 16 times. YES, S I X T E E N! My mother cannot go over 12 months without flying back. She's a total homegirl.
2. My hair is quite long.
(And apparently very frizzy)As I said in the Liebster award my brow growth was an accomplishment. My second is not growing my hair, no, no, no, but avoiding the hairdressers! I should write a book on how to avoid getting your haircut. (It's hard when your mum's aim in life is to get it cut!) Hmm, "101 Ways to Avoid getting your haircut," or "Hairdresser Hiding for Dummies?" Mother has many a time tricked me into getting a cut. But no more. NO.DAMN.MORE. I know the games you play mother. I'm watching you.
3a. My Ketchup to fries ratio is always very high and that's the way it should be. However I can't eat Ketchup with just any fries, that's blasphemous! Ketchup goes best with kebab/chicken shop fries or home made ones.With McDonald's I mix sweet and sour sauce with barbeque. Delish! And with KFC (ok sup with their new thin weird fries?!) I eat them naked.
b. I HAVE STRICT DIP SHARING ETIQUTTE. Ok let me set the scene for you.. You and your friend are enjoying a girly movie night in, you decide to make fries. What sauce does she want? "Ketchup!" She shouts. "Let's share a bowl" she says, she would say that wouldn't she, the letch! Fries are made and bowl is placed right in the middle of you both. She picks up her first fry, a fresh salty virgin piece of potato, you discreetly watch her dip her fry (you can't let her know you're watching her, she'll think you're judging her for eating fries while she's on a diet fgs). She takes a bite, a measly 1/10 of the fry. She then proceeds.. oh God I can't type.. ok she then proceeds to DOUBLE FUDGING DIP! HELL TO THE NO BISH! YOU CAN'T DOUBLE DIP IF WE ARE BOTH SHARING A BOWL OF BLOODY SAUCE. STAHP ET! For goodness sake! ETIQUETTE!
4. Why for the life of me can I not remember things that happen in movies?! My movie memory is terrible. Actually scratch that, my memory in general is abominal. I can't even remember any of my university lecturers names, nor the modules i took :( I think this is a problem.
5. Pippa is my middle name. Yeah I have a different first name. I am not a fraud. What? No! You cant start quoting my 'name' to 'Pippa' don't even think of italicising my name to 'Pippa.' I feel like a Pippa therefore I AM PIPPA!
6. I have anxiety issues. I try not to get anxious over little things but sometimes I just can't help it. I'm also so crap at confrontation and standing up for myself. I should be all like:
But i usually just end up in the corner crying my eyes out. It's like a weekly routine at work.
7. I love blogging! Blogging gives me so much joy and I love how I can show my personality through my posts. I know I've only been on here for a couple of weeks but I've have discovered some amazing blogs! You know I've only told a couple family members and my bf about my blog and I'm gonna keep it that way, for now at least. Is it selfish of me to just want to keep you guys to myself?! We got a good think going on!
OK I know what you're thinking.. PIPPA! GURL, 7 points and not one mention of Channing?!
Channing Tatum. Channing TATUM. CHANNING TATUM. CHANNING. CHANMAN. CHANNING CHANG CHANG. PFCHANGS. I WANT TO GO TO A PFCHANGS. CHACHACHANCHAN. CHANANANY. CHANNING. CHANNING ALL OVER HIS TATUM!!!
Ok I want to nominate everyone I follow/follows me but they've already been nominated!
The people I nominate are:
Erin and Katherine
And anyone else that happens to read this blogpost and hasn't been nominated. I nominate you! I will link you if you decide to do it.